The purchase deadline for the subscription ended almost two weeks ago and only reached 60% of Mattel’s minimum number of subscribers required to put he subscription into operation.
However Mattel has now announced that it will proceed with the subscription anyway…
Current subscribers will get 6″ and oversized figures according to the schedule that was originally communicated at San Diego Comic Con and online. All figures that have been revealed will be part of the subscription program.
In order to make the program work, we needed to raise prices for day-of sales. So if you are NOT a subscriber, you will be paying more for the figures on the day of the sale. The good news for subscribers is that you are locked in at the subscription rates previously advertised.
And the even better news is that we are exploring re-opening the subscription program for a limited window of time. We’ve heard fans online posting that they wish that they had subscribed, so now you’ll get that chance. Be on the lookout for more details and dates next week.
We still have more good news, we are excited to reveal the winning club exclusive figure…Metron! So all of the subscribers will get their very own Metron, along with his Mobius Chair!
It’s nice that exclusive characters get to have a sit down. Very exclusive…
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017