Just as David Macho was posting the last piece of his jigsaw for some advance art from Grifter #1 by CAFU, the east cost of North America responded with 6.0 tremor. Naturally comic book people turned to Twitter…
Stuart Immonen: Anyone else just feel that?
Heidi MacDonald: HOLY F**K my building was just shaking. Felt like a little earthquake, my hanging fruit basket is swinging.
Steve Niles: Might as well move to LA now.
Kevin MacGuire: Holy fucking shit! My entire building just shook. I’ve NEVER experienced that before!
Lucas Siegel: What the hell, that sure seemed like an Earthquake in NYC
Brian Clevinger: It was tiny, but that was definitely a thing!
Frank Tieri: Was it me or did we just have an earthquake here in NY?
Nate Cosby: That’s why I left Manhattan. Cuz of the earthquakes. (and hobos)
DJ Coffman: Holy shit, I just felt the earthquake in Scottdale, PA. My animals wigged out and my bookcase shook.
Shannon Denton: Earthquake!!!!
Christopher Butcher: The first earthquake I’ve felt. Huh. Very aware I live very high up.
Augie De Blieck: Wow, we felt that here in northern NJ, too. In a meeting, thought someone was shaking their leg and rocking the room. Hunh.
Rob Liefeld: Welcome to earthquakes east coast!
David Macho: Everybody ok?!
Yeah yeah, David. We know it was all you…
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017