Just as David Macho was posting the last piece of his jigsaw for some advance art from Grifter #1 by CAFU, the east cost of North America responded with 6.0 tremor. Naturally comic book people turned to Twitter…
Stuart Immonen: Anyone else just feel that?
Heidi MacDonald: HOLY F**K my building was just shaking. Felt like a little earthquake, my hanging fruit basket is swinging.
Steve Niles: Might as well move to LA now.
Kevin MacGuire: Holy fucking shit! My entire building just shook. I’ve NEVER experienced that before!
Lucas Siegel: What the hell, that sure seemed like an Earthquake in NYC
Brian Clevinger: It was tiny, but that was definitely a thing!
Frank Tieri: Was it me or did we just have an earthquake here in NY?
Nate Cosby: That’s why I left Manhattan. Cuz of the earthquakes. (and hobos)
DJ Coffman: Holy shit, I just felt the earthquake in Scottdale, PA. My animals wigged out and my bookcase shook.
Shannon Denton: Earthquake!!!!
Christopher Butcher: The first earthquake I’ve felt. Huh. Very aware I live very high up.
Augie De Blieck: Wow, we felt that here in northern NJ, too. In a meeting, thought someone was shaking their leg and rocking the room. Hunh.
Rob Liefeld: Welcome to earthquakes east coast!
David Macho: Everybody ok?!
Yeah yeah, David. We know it was all you…
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018