Well basically, that was the reason I was buying the book, though I was enjoying Salva Espin and recently Jamie McKelvie’s work on the book too.
But, you know, Kieron is writing Journey Into Mystery and Uncanny X-Men twice a month and there’s his upcoming Avatar work and whatever else he has that I don’t know about yet…
From issue 13 of Generation Hope, comedian James Asmus (Dark X-Men, The Runaways, X-Men: Manifest Destiny) will be writing the title with Ibraim Roberson (Zombie Survival Guide, Frankenstein, Uncanny X-Men, Super Soldier Annual). So you know, not all bad.
You know Marvel really loves their silhouettes, don’t they?
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Detective Comics #27 at CGC 2.5 Sells For $410,000 - December 11, 2018
- The Death Of Thomas and Martha Wayne – From Alfred’s Perspective – Batman Annual #3 Preview - December 11, 2018