Kurt Busiek and Brent Anderson’s Astro City will relaunch with a new #1 and from then on be a monthly title, UK retailers were told today at the DC Retailer Conference in London, UK. It has been decided not to relaunch the series too close to the New 52 Launch as it, naturally, has its own self contained continuity.
Astro City is a superhero universe in one comic, following the adventures of a number of superheroes and villains, most of whom live in the titular Astro City. It has been published by Image, Homage, Wildstorm Signature Series and now… just plain old DC Comics.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017