Kurt Busiek and Brent Anderson’s Astro City will relaunch with a new #1 and from then on be a monthly title, UK retailers were told today at the DC Retailer Conference in London, UK. It has been decided not to relaunch the series too close to the New 52 Launch as it, naturally, has its own self contained continuity.
Astro City is a superhero universe in one comic, following the adventures of a number of superheroes and villains, most of whom live in the titular Astro City. It has been published by Image, Homage, Wildstorm Signature Series and now… just plain old DC Comics.
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018