Lots of interesting stuff sneaking out today from this famously-secretive production. Here’s a glimpse of Tom Hardy as Bane and Christopher Nolan, among many others on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bane (the new villain in The Dark Knight Rises) is filming a scene on Dirthridge and Fifth in Oakland (Pittsburgh, PA) that is supposed to take place along with the prison break scene. You can also see Christopher Nolan (Director) in the Khaki pants and dark blue suit coat.
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017
- Fantastic Four #52 CGC 9.4 Sets Record: Collectors Just Made A Big Bet On Black Panther - June 15, 2017
- Daredevil Battles Hitler – Jon Berk Collection Auction Session 2 - June 14, 2017
- Jon Berk Collection Session 1 Comic And Art Auction Highlights: Winning The Planet - June 13, 2017