Lots of interesting stuff sneaking out today from this famously-secretive production. Here’s a glimpse of Tom Hardy as Bane and Christopher Nolan, among many others on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bane (the new villain in The Dark Knight Rises) is filming a scene on Dirthridge and Fifth in Oakland (Pittsburgh, PA) that is supposed to take place along with the prison break scene. You can also see Christopher Nolan (Director) in the Khaki pants and dark blue suit coat.
- Oh, My: One Of The Best Vintage Comic Book And Art Collections Ever Assembled Is Hitting The Auction Block - February 23, 2017
- Nightwing Movie Coming From Director of Lego Batman, Chris McKay, With Bill Dubuque On Script - February 23, 2017
- The Rock Doubles Down On Black Adam As Hero: “DC Villains Were Always My Heroes” - February 23, 2017
- Ryan Reynolds: Rhett Rees, Paul Wernick “Still Very Much Writing The Screenplay” For Deadpool 2 - February 22, 2017
- Fox Releases Alien: Covenant | Prologue: ‘Last Supper’ Short - February 22, 2017