Lots of interesting stuff sneaking out today from this famously-secretive production. Here’s a glimpse of Tom Hardy as Bane and Christopher Nolan, among many others on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bane (the new villain in The Dark Knight Rises) is filming a scene on Dirthridge and Fifth in Oakland (Pittsburgh, PA) that is supposed to take place along with the prison break scene. You can also see Christopher Nolan (Director) in the Khaki pants and dark blue suit coat.
- DC Comics Suspends Eddie Berganza - November 11, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #8 – The Horror. The Horror. - November 1, 2017
- Walking Around Baltimore Comic-Con – Vintage Comics Edition Part 1 - September 22, 2017
- Science Fiction Author, Columnist, Researcher Jerry Pournelle Dead At 84 - September 9, 2017
- Was Charles Dickens The Man Who Invented Christmas? - September 5, 2017