Lots of interesting stuff sneaking out today from this famously-secretive production. Here’s a glimpse of Tom Hardy as Bane and Christopher Nolan, among many others on the set of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bane (the new villain in The Dark Knight Rises) is filming a scene on Dirthridge and Fifth in Oakland (Pittsburgh, PA) that is supposed to take place along with the prison break scene. You can also see Christopher Nolan (Director) in the Khaki pants and dark blue suit coat.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017