I love San Diego Comic Con. It’s the kind of place where you can sit down for a Grant Morrison panel and before the man comes on, the guy sitting next to you is having a phone conversation. In which you can hear that Oni’s The Sixth Gun by Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt is about to be adapted into a six episode miniseries by Syfy.
And it will be announced later this show.
Seriously, if I was at home, I may be less tired, less jetlagged and closer to a comfy bed and a clean toilet, but I just wouldn’t have heard that information yet.
And neither would you.
This post-Civil War supernatural western series sees six revolvers, each with a special power, that binds the holder for life and will burn anyone else who picks it up. Although the link can be handed down through generations, such as one young woman who accidentally gets bound to the most powerful of the six guns after her father dies.
And has to fight the Confederate zombies who already have the other five guns…
Yes, it is just as cool as it sounds.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017