I love San Diego Comic Con. It’s the kind of place where you can sit down for a Grant Morrison panel and before the man comes on, the guy sitting next to you is having a phone conversation. In which you can hear that Oni’s The Sixth Gun by Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt is about to be adapted into a six episode miniseries by Syfy.
And it will be announced later this show.
Seriously, if I was at home, I may be less tired, less jetlagged and closer to a comfy bed and a clean toilet, but I just wouldn’t have heard that information yet.
And neither would you.
This post-Civil War supernatural western series sees six revolvers, each with a special power, that binds the holder for life and will burn anyone else who picks it up. Although the link can be handed down through generations, such as one young woman who accidentally gets bound to the most powerful of the six guns after her father dies.
And has to fight the Confederate zombies who already have the other five guns…
Yes, it is just as cool as it sounds.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017