We knew that Telltale Games were going to make downloadable episodic games based on the DC Vertigo title Fables, by Bill Willingham and Mark Buckingham.
But until today we didn’t know that Bill Willingham was going to work on the games as well.
Bleeding Cool understands that the deal is expected to be announced on Saturday, and the respective parties are closing it now. Willingham has told friends that he is extremely happy with the gaming company’s plans and that “they get it”.
Look for the first Fables playable episode next year.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017