We knew that Telltale Games were going to make downloadable episodic games based on the DC Vertigo title Fables, by Bill Willingham and Mark Buckingham.
But until today we didn’t know that Bill Willingham was going to work on the games as well.
Bleeding Cool understands that the deal is expected to be announced on Saturday, and the respective parties are closing it now. Willingham has told friends that he is extremely happy with the gaming company’s plans and that “they get it”.
Look for the first Fables playable episode next year.
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017