We knew that Telltale Games were going to make downloadable episodic games based on the DC Vertigo title Fables, by Bill Willingham and Mark Buckingham.
But until today we didn’t know that Bill Willingham was going to work on the games as well.
Bleeding Cool understands that the deal is expected to be announced on Saturday, and the respective parties are closing it now. Willingham has told friends that he is extremely happy with the gaming company’s plans and that “they get it”.
Look for the first Fables playable episode next year.
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017