Here’s a look at the Batmobile from the upcoming Batman Live! worldwide arena tour. And here’s his driver…
There’s an interview with the Batmobile designer here, with the full unveiling. And a video confrontation with The Joker and his crew…
The show focuses on Robin’s quest for justice, following his hero Batman, to the disgust of his mentor Bruce Wayne… moving from Haly’s Circus to Arkham Asylum, to the Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge to the Batcave, with The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy joining the fray.
The show begins in Manchester this month. Here are some of the profiles being used, wdesigned by Jim Lee.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017