Here’s a look at the Batmobile from the upcoming Batman Live! worldwide arena tour. And here’s his driver…
There’s an interview with the Batmobile designer here, with the full unveiling. And a video confrontation with The Joker and his crew…
The show focuses on Robin’s quest for justice, following his hero Batman, to the disgust of his mentor Bruce Wayne… moving from Haly’s Circus to Arkham Asylum, to the Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge to the Batcave, with The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy joining the fray.
The show begins in Manchester this month. Here are some of the profiles being used, wdesigned by Jim Lee.
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017