Here’s a look at the Batmobile from the upcoming Batman Live! worldwide arena tour. And here’s his driver…
There’s an interview with the Batmobile designer here, with the full unveiling. And a video confrontation with The Joker and his crew…
The show focuses on Robin’s quest for justice, following his hero Batman, to the disgust of his mentor Bruce Wayne… moving from Haly’s Circus to Arkham Asylum, to the Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge to the Batcave, with The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy joining the fray.
The show begins in Manchester this month. Here are some of the profiles being used, wdesigned by Jim Lee.
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017