Here’s a look at the Batmobile from the upcoming Batman Live! worldwide arena tour. And here’s his driver…
There’s an interview with the Batmobile designer here, with the full unveiling. And a video confrontation with The Joker and his crew…
The show focuses on Robin’s quest for justice, following his hero Batman, to the disgust of his mentor Bruce Wayne… moving from Haly’s Circus to Arkham Asylum, to the Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge to the Batcave, with The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy joining the fray.
The show begins in Manchester this month. Here are some of the profiles being used, wdesigned by Jim Lee.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017
- Concerns Expressed Over Mark Waid’s First Issue Of Jughead, Comics Most High Profile Asexual Character - February 26, 2017