A month or two before the DC Relaunch was announced, Bleeding Cool started to hear news that the marriage of Lois Lane and Clark Kent was to be dissolved, and a relationship between Wonder Woman and Superman was on the cards. As the relaunch news date approached, we heard further collaboration, but it was only after publishing the story that everyone suddenly seemed to be privately confirming the deletion of the marriage, if nothing else.
Well, while DC weren’t willing to comment on the story to Bleeding Cool, DC co-publisher Dan DiDio has taken the opportunity talking to movie gossip site PopCornBiz, owned by NBC.
When asked about the future of the relationship, DiDio stated “Let’s just say it’s being reexamined, because it’s something that I think is something that is so valuable to the character’s story that you really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Not as it exists currently.
I’d love to hear that excuse in a real relationship. “Darling, of course I love you, our marriage is something that is so valuable to us that I really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Cut to suitcases being thrown out of windows and questions as to just whose tiara that is, found under the car seat.
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017