A month or two before the DC Relaunch was announced, Bleeding Cool started to hear news that the marriage of Lois Lane and Clark Kent was to be dissolved, and a relationship between Wonder Woman and Superman was on the cards. As the relaunch news date approached, we heard further collaboration, but it was only after publishing the story that everyone suddenly seemed to be privately confirming the deletion of the marriage, if nothing else.
Well, while DC weren’t willing to comment on the story to Bleeding Cool, DC co-publisher Dan DiDio has taken the opportunity talking to movie gossip site PopCornBiz, owned by NBC.
When asked about the future of the relationship, DiDio stated “Let’s just say it’s being reexamined, because it’s something that I think is something that is so valuable to the character’s story that you really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Not as it exists currently.
I’d love to hear that excuse in a real relationship. “Darling, of course I love you, our marriage is something that is so valuable to us that I really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Cut to suitcases being thrown out of windows and questions as to just whose tiara that is, found under the car seat.
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017