A month or two before the DC Relaunch was announced, Bleeding Cool started to hear news that the marriage of Lois Lane and Clark Kent was to be dissolved, and a relationship between Wonder Woman and Superman was on the cards. As the relaunch news date approached, we heard further collaboration, but it was only after publishing the story that everyone suddenly seemed to be privately confirming the deletion of the marriage, if nothing else.
Well, while DC weren’t willing to comment on the story to Bleeding Cool, DC co-publisher Dan DiDio has taken the opportunity talking to movie gossip site PopCornBiz, owned by NBC.
When asked about the future of the relationship, DiDio stated “Let’s just say it’s being reexamined, because it’s something that I think is something that is so valuable to the character’s story that you really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Not as it exists currently.
I’d love to hear that excuse in a real relationship. “Darling, of course I love you, our marriage is something that is so valuable to us that I really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Cut to suitcases being thrown out of windows and questions as to just whose tiara that is, found under the car seat.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017