A month or two before the DC Relaunch was announced, Bleeding Cool started to hear news that the marriage of Lois Lane and Clark Kent was to be dissolved, and a relationship between Wonder Woman and Superman was on the cards. As the relaunch news date approached, we heard further collaboration, but it was only after publishing the story that everyone suddenly seemed to be privately confirming the deletion of the marriage, if nothing else.
Well, while DC weren’t willing to comment on the story to Bleeding Cool, DC co-publisher Dan DiDio has taken the opportunity talking to movie gossip site PopCornBiz, owned by NBC.
When asked about the future of the relationship, DiDio stated “Let’s just say it’s being reexamined, because it’s something that I think is something that is so valuable to the character’s story that you really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Not as it exists currently.
I’d love to hear that excuse in a real relationship. “Darling, of course I love you, our marriage is something that is so valuable to us that I really want to explore all facets of it. Not just as it exists currently.”
Cut to suitcases being thrown out of windows and questions as to just whose tiara that is, found under the car seat.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018