There’s a digital comic publisher out there called Hype Comics.
As you may guess from the name, they’re not exactly backwards in coming forwards.
Hype’s Scott Ownbey and Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff, author of The Killing of Osama Bin Laden, are creating a digital comic called Seal Team X, based on the non-Dinsye trademarkes Navy Seal team that’s been in the news of late.
And the first issue tackles these events head on, showing the death of Osama Bin Laden, and… get this.. portraying one reader as the Navy Seal who shot Osama twice in the head.
The opportunity to be portrayed as the Navy Seal in question is being auctioned on eBay (minimum bid $99). You’ll also receive original artwork of you in action. And to salve their conscience, a “portion” of sales will be donated to DAV.org, which helps disabled veterans.
Seal Team X: The Blood of Bin Laden – Part 1 will be available from August for the Kindle, Nook and iPad.
- Heroes In Crisis, Spoilers and the Lessons of Armageddon 2001 - December 14, 2018
- G Willow Wilson Leaves, Saladin Ahmed and Minkyu Jung Launch the Magnificent Ms Marvel - December 14, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Border Town in Light of Allegations Against Its Writer? (UPDATED) - December 14, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Price Of Pulling A Pull Box - December 14, 2018
- Comics Depot of Saratoga Springs to Close in a Week’s Time - December 14, 2018