This morning, Damn.. It’s True tweeted “If Superman is so smart, why his underwear on the outside?”
Well, six hundred and eighty-one thousand Twitter followers, he doesn’t anymore. But DC just haven’t announced it yet.
Now it’s still relatively early on the West Coast, but it’s the end of the day in the UK. But the comics internet is on tenterhooks to know, well, who is the creative tam on Action Comics #1, if that is the single remaining issue one launch of the fifty two issue planned for September by DC Comics.
I mean, from all I know, I think it is. CBR has said that Grant Morrison is writing it, which I can honestly say I haven’t heard elsewhere. All I heard is that art will be from Rags Morales – but then it could just be a cover, I suppose.
All I know is… we don’t know. Superman #1, Supergirl #1, we have a good idea about, Superboy #1, not sure on the artist yet.
But Action Comics #1? What it looks like, what it’s about, not a clue.
But wouldn’t you like the chance to buy an Action Comics #1, just in case you missed out the first time?
Maybe they’ll tell us in nine minutes. Maybe not. Maybe they’ll save it for the LA Times Hero Complex Film Festival tomorrow, with Jim Lee and Geoff Johns. That’s where the announcement as originally planned, but I understand DC changed that. as a result of early coverage of the launch, preferring to roll the information out earlier.
But maybe, since it’s Superman Day tomorrow at the festival, they’ve changed it back?
Or manybe they’re dealing with a major news organisation that has its own priorities and schedule.
Tick tick tick…
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017