This morning, Damn.. It’s True tweeted “If Superman is so smart, why his underwear on the outside?”
Well, six hundred and eighty-one thousand Twitter followers, he doesn’t anymore. But DC just haven’t announced it yet.
Now it’s still relatively early on the West Coast, but it’s the end of the day in the UK. But the comics internet is on tenterhooks to know, well, who is the creative tam on Action Comics #1, if that is the single remaining issue one launch of the fifty two issue planned for September by DC Comics.
I mean, from all I know, I think it is. CBR has said that Grant Morrison is writing it, which I can honestly say I haven’t heard elsewhere. All I heard is that art will be from Rags Morales – but then it could just be a cover, I suppose.
All I know is… we don’t know. Superman #1, Supergirl #1, we have a good idea about, Superboy #1, not sure on the artist yet.
But Action Comics #1? What it looks like, what it’s about, not a clue.
But wouldn’t you like the chance to buy an Action Comics #1, just in case you missed out the first time?
Maybe they’ll tell us in nine minutes. Maybe not. Maybe they’ll save it for the LA Times Hero Complex Film Festival tomorrow, with Jim Lee and Geoff Johns. That’s where the announcement as originally planned, but I understand DC changed that. as a result of early coverage of the launch, preferring to roll the information out earlier.
But maybe, since it’s Superman Day tomorrow at the festival, they’ve changed it back?
Or manybe they’re dealing with a major news organisation that has its own priorities and schedule.
Tick tick tick…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018