Nrama: What do you think of the chance to launch a new #1 with the other titles in this relaunch?
Lobdell: Well, without slighting Teen Titans and Superboy, I think Red Hood and the Outlaws is the perfect book to relaunch in September… because it is one of the best examples of DC’s commitment to offer different types of books to the audience.
So that’s a confirmation of this Bleeding Cool story then…
Expect DC to give details of the Superman/Supergirl/Superboy books to some random website/newspaper tomorrow or Friday.
And that makes three Lobdell books in the relaunch.
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Publish League of Legends Comic Book, Digitally First - November 19, 2018
- Last Tuesday, POW Entertainment Registered 4 New Stan Lee-Related Trademarks - November 19, 2018
- John Constantine and Swamp Thing Have a Brand New Trick in Justice League Dark #5 - November 19, 2018
- Aquaman UK Release Date Moves Up Two Days to the 12th December - November 19, 2018