Nrama: What do you think of the chance to launch a new #1 with the other titles in this relaunch?
Lobdell: Well, without slighting Teen Titans and Superboy, I think Red Hood and the Outlaws is the perfect book to relaunch in September… because it is one of the best examples of DC’s commitment to offer different types of books to the audience.
So that’s a confirmation of this Bleeding Cool story then…
Expect DC to give details of the Superman/Supergirl/Superboy books to some random website/newspaper tomorrow or Friday.
And that makes three Lobdell books in the relaunch.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018