I think the upcoming Dredd movie may have something to do with it.
Currently US readers of 2000AD get a batch of four or five issues of 2000AD in one go every month, as that’s basically how often Diamond UK distributes back to the USA. But from August, that will change, so stores will be able to order a different issue of 2000AD for every week. Issue (or ‘Prog’) 1754 will be the first that can be ordered in such a fashion.
It’s possible this new distribution agreement with Diamond may benefit other British comics and magazines, such as CLiNT which usually takes a month to make it to the States.
- The Reverse-Flash Gets A New Origin As A “Bunny Boiler” In Today’s Flash #25 - June 28, 2017
- Eric Heisser And Raul Allen Are Valiant’s Secret Weapons - June 28, 2017
- A Certain Someone Returns In Today’s X-O Manowar #4 (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- There’s Nothing There … Except For A Second Print Of #1 - June 28, 2017
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS - June 28, 2017