I think the upcoming Dredd movie may have something to do with it.
Currently US readers of 2000AD get a batch of four or five issues of 2000AD in one go every month, as that’s basically how often Diamond UK distributes back to the USA. But from August, that will change, so stores will be able to order a different issue of 2000AD for every week. Issue (or ‘Prog’) 1754 will be the first that can be ordered in such a fashion.
It’s possible this new distribution agreement with Diamond may benefit other British comics and magazines, such as CLiNT which usually takes a month to make it to the States.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017