Clerks4RealWatch: Kevin Smith is to make a reality TV show set in his New Jersey comic shop, Secret Stash, for AMC.
SOSWatch: Graphic novel publishers Alterna Comics needs your help to avoid bankruptcy.
PenisWatch: The Anti-Defamation League get involved over the Foreskin Man comic book controversy.
“Some of the imagery calls to mind age-old anti-Semitic canards such as the blood libel, the accusation that Jews ritually murder Christian children… Another comic in the series also calls up more subtle anti-Jewish themes, such as when a character complains that the ‘pro-circumcision lobby’ has ‘all of the well-connected doctors and lawyers.'”
This is Computo the Comic Link Conqueror speaking. I come for your women. But for now I merely collate comic-related bits and pieces online. One day I will rule. Until that day, read on.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
A zombie detour gives a whole new meaning to a mindless commute. The popular AMC television show “The Walking Dead” began filming its second season here in Atlanta and is shutting down a state highway south of the city for most of this week.
The Walking Dead has been nominated for the first Critic’s Choice Television Award for Best Drama.
Dundee University said the one-year Masters in Comic Studies would be launched by its English department in September 2011.
“Comic books had been slowly devolving into something I didn’t recognize anymore and didn’t particularly like,” Rude says. “It seemed as though, in their attempts in competing with modern day versions of TV shows, movies, and that kind of stuff, they introduced a lot of elements into [comics] that I thought took the fun out of it.”
I will also say that I am no longer DC exclusive.
Superhero Hype sister site ComingSoon.net has just debuted an exclusive first look at the Ron Perlman character poster for the upcoming Conan the Barbarian featuring the actor as Corin, the father of Conan.
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017