Comic writer/artist/messiah Mike Netzer has responded to the David Goyer story that enraged a nation in Action Comics #900 in his own special way. Picturing a glorious future in that vein, with Superman recruiting both Wonder Woman and Batman. And with DC Comics relaunching their line, what better time for the central DC characters to take on a more political vein? And return to Tehran under a different banner…
The cheeky fucker.
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter and Spider-Gwen Bust on the Cover of Next Week’s Previews - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018