So Superman may not be wearing his underwear over his trousers anymore. But he’s not the only one to get a major change in nethergarments.
I understand that there is an editorial edict for the DC Comics superlaunch that their female superheroes wear more… practical clothing. So Wonder Woman gets to keep her trousers. But the likes of Supergirl will be redesigned so they aren’t running around in a little skirt flashing their panties at every available opportunity either. Female superhero characters will have their legs covered.
They can still wear tightblack PVC, but gone are the days when the uniforms informed you whether or not your favourite superheroine had undergone special shaving.
Haven’t heard one way of the other about breasts though. All you Power Girl fans will have to wait for news on that one.
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017