Well, it looks like there will be a new Batgirl #1 amongst the 52 relaunched books in September.
What will be different this time is that the book will star Barbara Gordon as Batgirl.
Currently taking the role of Oracle, Barbara Gordon lost the use of her legs in Killing Joke, but became the Birds Of Prey’s eye in the sky, and was handled defly in that title. There had been some possibility that control over her lower body may be slowly returning…
UPDATE: The following is a sarcastic take on reboots and relaunches. It is not necessarily indicative of the comic’s content.
But who needs to go through several years of physical therapy, when you can get a relaunch! With a rejuvenated Barbara Gordon back in the Batgirl identity with a flick of a switch!
And you’re back in the room
Oh and yes, there’s also a Nightwing #1. That’s all I know about that one.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017