Ron Perazza, Vice President, Online at DC Comics gave his notice of resignation to DC a couple of weeks ago.
He was planning to move to Burbank with the rest of the Westwards-bound New York staffers in August, but has now changed his decision and will be staying at the company in New York until the middle of that month. And then leaving.
Perazza helped pioneer the Zuda format at DC Comics, and has been on the task force responsible for DC’s move to digital comics. But he’s made the decision, no more.
However it’s not like there won’t be plenty of openings requiring Ron’s special skills in New York. By all accounts it will be DC’s loss…
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017