Ron Perazza, Vice President, Online at DC Comics gave his notice of resignation to DC a couple of weeks ago.
He was planning to move to Burbank with the rest of the Westwards-bound New York staffers in August, but has now changed his decision and will be staying at the company in New York until the middle of that month. And then leaving.
Perazza helped pioneer the Zuda format at DC Comics, and has been on the task force responsible for DC’s move to digital comics. But he’s made the decision, no more.
However it’s not like there won’t be plenty of openings requiring Ron’s special skills in New York. By all accounts it will be DC’s loss…
- Heavy Metal Magazine Addresses Issues With Missing Or Delayed Orders - October 19, 2017
- Dream Daddy’s Artist Shanan Pae Draws Cover For Fence #1 - October 19, 2017
- Titan Comics To Publish Prequel To The Death Of Stalin, Death To The Tsar - October 19, 2017
- What The Fashionable Sheldon Cooper Will Be Wearing This Winter - October 18, 2017
- Frank Cho, Drawing Harley Quinn Covers Longer Than He Would Have Done On Wonder Woman - October 18, 2017