Ron Perazza, Vice President, Online at DC Comics gave his notice of resignation to DC a couple of weeks ago.
He was planning to move to Burbank with the rest of the Westwards-bound New York staffers in August, but has now changed his decision and will be staying at the company in New York until the middle of that month. And then leaving.
Perazza helped pioneer the Zuda format at DC Comics, and has been on the task force responsible for DC’s move to digital comics. But he’s made the decision, no more.
However it’s not like there won’t be plenty of openings requiring Ron’s special skills in New York. By all accounts it will be DC’s loss…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018