Ron Perazza, Vice President, Online at DC Comics gave his notice of resignation to DC a couple of weeks ago.
He was planning to move to Burbank with the rest of the Westwards-bound New York staffers in August, but has now changed his decision and will be staying at the company in New York until the middle of that month. And then leaving.
Perazza helped pioneer the Zuda format at DC Comics, and has been on the task force responsible for DC’s move to digital comics. But he’s made the decision, no more.
However it’s not like there won’t be plenty of openings requiring Ron’s special skills in New York. By all accounts it will be DC’s loss…
- Fried Pie Covers – Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys’ Man-Thing Of America - February 20, 2017
- Bill Willingham Clarifies New Fantasy Comic Tease From ComicsPRO - February 20, 2017
- Everything Else They Announced At ComicsPRO – From DC’s Jack Kirby Anniversaries To Titan’s Little Nightmares - February 20, 2017
- CALEXIT – What If California Seceded From The USA? Matteo Pizzolo And Amancay Nahuelpan Put The Politics Back Into Comics - February 20, 2017
- A Few More DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen, From Sienkiewicz To Middleton To Lupacchino To Sale - February 20, 2017