Ron Perazza, Vice President, Online at DC Comics gave his notice of resignation to DC a couple of weeks ago.
He was planning to move to Burbank with the rest of the Westwards-bound New York staffers in August, but has now changed his decision and will be staying at the company in New York until the middle of that month. And then leaving.
Perazza helped pioneer the Zuda format at DC Comics, and has been on the task force responsible for DC’s move to digital comics. But he’s made the decision, no more.
However it’s not like there won’t be plenty of openings requiring Ron’s special skills in New York. By all accounts it will be DC’s loss…
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017
- Where Was Henry Cavill During San Diego Comic-Con 2017? - July 24, 2017
- Batman Comics Could Have Had A Priest In Charge - July 24, 2017
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017