We mentioned yesterday that Lauren Beukes has written a story with Inaki Miranda for the Vertigo anthology Strange Adventures. And asked who was next.
Well, Goran Sudzuka is an old hand at Vertigo, with Y The Last Man, Outlaw Nation and Lady Joanna/Hellblazer under his belt. But I think this is Paul Cornell’s debut work at the imprint.
Here’s a page…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018