We mentioned yesterday that Lauren Beukes has written a story with Inaki Miranda for the Vertigo anthology Strange Adventures. And asked who was next.
Well, Goran Sudzuka is an old hand at Vertigo, with Y The Last Man, Outlaw Nation and Lady Joanna/Hellblazer under his belt. But I think this is Paul Cornell’s debut work at the imprint.
Here’s a page…
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018