Welcome to another Lying In The Gutters, forgive me, I may have gone a little overboard with the illustrations this week, forgive me, but it is a rather auspicious occasion…
So what have you folk been reading lots of this week? Let’s find out!
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Pajamas To Give You Marvel Women Physiques – two weeks at the top! You just love those ribless, kidneyless, body stylings!
Top Ten You May Have Missed
And special thanks to Adi Tantimedh, Aaron and Mike, Joel Ronson, Dennis O’Neil, Greg Baldino, Phill Hall and Kat Engh for their contributions. This week, it’s Royal Wedding fever I’m afraid… watch out.
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018