Welcome to another Lying In The Gutters, forgive me, I may have gone a little overboard with the illustrations this week, forgive me, but it is a rather auspicious occasion…
So what have you folk been reading lots of this week? Let’s find out!
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Pajamas To Give You Marvel Women Physiques – two weeks at the top! You just love those ribless, kidneyless, body stylings!
2. The Dark Knight Rises Plot Thickens
3. Elisabeth Sladen – Sarah Jane Smith – Dies, Aged 63
4. John Constantine Returns To The DC Universe
5. Post Credits Scene From Thor Leaks Out
6. One More Smoke
7. John Constantine – DC’s Man in Black?
8. Geoff Johns And His West Coast Super Friends
10. New Superman Suit In Smallville
11. After The Avengers? Kevin Fliege Spills On Plans
13. Greg Capullo To Draw Batman
14. Thor Review – Let’s Talk Details
15. Peter Milligan Confirms John Constantine Returning
16. Swipe File: Astonishing X-Men Vs X-Men First Class
17. Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Impossible Astronaut
18. Get Ready For A Legion Misprint Speculator Hunt
19. The Art That Led To Frank Miller’s 300 – Aged Fifteen
20. The First New Work From Bill Watterson
Top Ten You May Have Missed
1. Comics To Make Big Inroads Into Barnes & Noble
2. Dirty Pair Go Hollywood
3. The Return of Cerebus, Three Weeks Ago
4. Wonderful Novel The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time Being Adapted Into A Film By Harry Potter Writer
5. Tax Dollars Pay For Superhero Capes For The Unemployed
6. Video Interviews with Greta Gerwig and Jason Winer about Arthur and other things.
7. When DC Comics Sued Sioux City
8. First Image And Logo From Twenty8k
9. Lauren Beukes Joins Vertigo’s Strange Adventures
10. Tangled Getting A Spin-Off Short Film
And special thanks to Adi Tantimedh, Aaron and Mike, Joel Ronson, Dennis O’Neil, Greg Baldino, Phill Hall and Kat Engh for their contributions. This week, it’s Royal Wedding fever I’m afraid… watch out.
(Last Updated April 25, 2011 11:40 am )