Welcome to another Lying In The Gutters, forgive me, I may have gone a little overboard with the illustrations this week, forgive me, but it is a rather auspicious occasion…
So what have you folk been reading lots of this week? Let’s find out!
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Pajamas To Give You Marvel Women Physiques – two weeks at the top! You just love those ribless, kidneyless, body stylings!
Top Ten You May Have Missed
And special thanks to Adi Tantimedh, Aaron and Mike, Joel Ronson, Dennis O’Neil, Greg Baldino, Phill Hall and Kat Engh for their contributions. This week, it’s Royal Wedding fever I’m afraid… watch out.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018