Written and drawn in 1972. Only published in the APA zine Love in 1975. Frank Miller’s earliest work, as scanned in and uploaded by Comics-n-ERB on the Collector’s Society boards.
At the time Miller had been involved with comics fandom for seven months, his favourite comic was Daredevil and he liked the fact they make Luke Cage black. We also learn a lot, in distressing detail about the history of one of his thumbnails. And there are these visuals, which seem to point to the future of 300 rather vividly. Enjoy…
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018