Written and drawn in 1972. Only published in the APA zine Love in 1975. Frank Miller’s earliest work, as scanned in and uploaded by Comics-n-ERB on the Collector’s Society boards.
At the time Miller had been involved with comics fandom for seven months, his favourite comic was Daredevil and he liked the fact they make Luke Cage black. We also learn a lot, in distressing detail about the history of one of his thumbnails. And there are these visuals, which seem to point to the future of 300 rather vividly. Enjoy…
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018