Written and drawn in 1972. Only published in the APA zine Love in 1975. Frank Miller’s earliest work, as scanned in and uploaded by Comics-n-ERB on the Collector’s Society boards.
At the time Miller had been involved with comics fandom for seven months, his favourite comic was Daredevil and he liked the fact they make Luke Cage black. We also learn a lot, in distressing detail about the history of one of his thumbnails. And there are these visuals, which seem to point to the future of 300 rather vividly. Enjoy…
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018