From December last year on Mitch Edmondson’s blog.
This is a pinup I did that you can currently find in Nathan Edmondson and Brett Weldele’s THE LIGHT Tpb from Image Comics.
It’s a pretty rad story, you should check it out.
Why am I in it, you might ask? Well Nathan [Edmondson] and I are cooking up something pretty damn awesome for 2011. Stay tuned!
USA Today more recently reported;
Jake Ellis and Edmondson’s upcoming, still-under-wraps series (enigmatically codenamed #projectomaha) for Image with artist newcomer Mitch Gerads both operate in a real-world space and beneath elements of government and military intrigue. And there aren’t many comics tackling those themes, Edmondson says, “which means either that people will be hungry and ready for what we’re serving, or that these genres simply don’t do well.
Quite a mystery, especially consideing how well Nathan Edmondson’s Who Is Jake Ellis was received. Well here is your first visual. Warfare Without Warning?
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017