From December last year on Mitch Edmondson’s blog.
This is a pinup I did that you can currently find in Nathan Edmondson and Brett Weldele’s THE LIGHT Tpb from Image Comics.
It’s a pretty rad story, you should check it out.
Why am I in it, you might ask? Well Nathan [Edmondson] and I are cooking up something pretty damn awesome for 2011. Stay tuned!
USA Today more recently reported;
Jake Ellis and Edmondson’s upcoming, still-under-wraps series (enigmatically codenamed #projectomaha) for Image with artist newcomer Mitch Gerads both operate in a real-world space and beneath elements of government and military intrigue. And there aren’t many comics tackling those themes, Edmondson says, “which means either that people will be hungry and ready for what we’re serving, or that these genres simply don’t do well.
Quite a mystery, especially consideing how well Nathan Edmondson’s Who Is Jake Ellis was received. Well here is your first visual. Warfare Without Warning?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017