From December last year on Mitch Edmondson’s blog.
This is a pinup I did that you can currently find in Nathan Edmondson and Brett Weldele’s THE LIGHT Tpb from Image Comics.
It’s a pretty rad story, you should check it out.
Why am I in it, you might ask? Well Nathan [Edmondson] and I are cooking up something pretty damn awesome for 2011. Stay tuned!
USA Today more recently reported;
Jake Ellis and Edmondson’s upcoming, still-under-wraps series (enigmatically codenamed #projectomaha) for Image with artist newcomer Mitch Gerads both operate in a real-world space and beneath elements of government and military intrigue. And there aren’t many comics tackling those themes, Edmondson says, “which means either that people will be hungry and ready for what we’re serving, or that these genres simply don’t do well.
Quite a mystery, especially consideing how well Nathan Edmondson’s Who Is Jake Ellis was received. Well here is your first visual. Warfare Without Warning?
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017