From December last year on Mitch Edmondson’s blog.
This is a pinup I did that you can currently find in Nathan Edmondson and Brett Weldele’s THE LIGHT Tpb from Image Comics.
It’s a pretty rad story, you should check it out.
Why am I in it, you might ask? Well Nathan [Edmondson] and I are cooking up something pretty damn awesome for 2011. Stay tuned!
USA Today more recently reported;
Jake Ellis and Edmondson’s upcoming, still-under-wraps series (enigmatically codenamed #projectomaha) for Image with artist newcomer Mitch Gerads both operate in a real-world space and beneath elements of government and military intrigue. And there aren’t many comics tackling those themes, Edmondson says, “which means either that people will be hungry and ready for what we’re serving, or that these genres simply don’t do well.
Quite a mystery, especially consideing how well Nathan Edmondson’s Who Is Jake Ellis was received. Well here is your first visual. Warfare Without Warning?
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018