In 2006, Image published the oneshot, ’68, a zombie tale set during the Vietnam War in the same year that Night Of The Living Dead was released.
Five years later it’s coming back as a mini-series, by original team Mark Kidwell, Nat Jones and Jay Fotos, with Tim Vigil and more spinoffs to follow.
What with The Walking Dead, Image have appeared reticent to publish many competitive zombie stories.
’68 issue 1 ships next week,, with a one shot called ’68: Hardship with Jeff Zornow and ’68: Hallowed Ground with Josh Medors and Jerry Beck to follow the end of series. Here’s a look at some of the art, covers and pinups you’ll be seeing over the coming months…
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017