In 2006, Image published the oneshot, ’68, a zombie tale set during the Vietnam War in the same year that Night Of The Living Dead was released.
Five years later it’s coming back as a mini-series, by original team Mark Kidwell, Nat Jones and Jay Fotos, with Tim Vigil and more spinoffs to follow.
What with The Walking Dead, Image have appeared reticent to publish many competitive zombie stories.
’68 issue 1 ships next week,, with a one shot called ’68: Hardship with Jeff Zornow and ’68: Hallowed Ground with Josh Medors and Jerry Beck to follow the end of series. Here’s a look at some of the art, covers and pinups you’ll be seeing over the coming months…
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017
- Where Was Henry Cavill During San Diego Comic-Con 2017? - July 24, 2017
- Batman Comics Could Have Had A Priest In Charge - July 24, 2017
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017