In 2006, Image published the oneshot, ’68, a zombie tale set during the Vietnam War in the same year that Night Of The Living Dead was released.
Five years later it’s coming back as a mini-series, by original team Mark Kidwell, Nat Jones and Jay Fotos, with Tim Vigil and more spinoffs to follow.
What with The Walking Dead, Image have appeared reticent to publish many competitive zombie stories.
’68 issue 1 ships next week,, with a one shot called ’68: Hardship with Jeff Zornow and ’68: Hallowed Ground with Josh Medors and Jerry Beck to follow the end of series. Here’s a look at some of the art, covers and pinups you’ll be seeing over the coming months…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018