In 2006, Image published the oneshot, ’68, a zombie tale set during the Vietnam War in the same year that Night Of The Living Dead was released.
Five years later it’s coming back as a mini-series, by original team Mark Kidwell, Nat Jones and Jay Fotos, with Tim Vigil and more spinoffs to follow.
What with The Walking Dead, Image have appeared reticent to publish many competitive zombie stories.
’68 issue 1 ships next week,, with a one shot called ’68: Hardship with Jeff Zornow and ’68: Hallowed Ground with Josh Medors and Jerry Beck to follow the end of series. Here’s a look at some of the art, covers and pinups you’ll be seeing over the coming months…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017