In 2006, Image published the oneshot, ’68, a zombie tale set during the Vietnam War in the same year that Night Of The Living Dead was released.
Five years later it’s coming back as a mini-series, by original team Mark Kidwell, Nat Jones and Jay Fotos, with Tim Vigil and more spinoffs to follow.
What with The Walking Dead, Image have appeared reticent to publish many competitive zombie stories.
’68 issue 1 ships next week,, with a one shot called ’68: Hardship with Jeff Zornow and ’68: Hallowed Ground with Josh Medors and Jerry Beck to follow the end of series. Here’s a look at some of the art, covers and pinups you’ll be seeing over the coming months…
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018