And he writes about it all here, saying;
In GUN MACHINE, I’m writing about a disruptive event: a small sealed Manhattan apartment filled with hundreds of guns, each one used in a single unsolved homicide. But what I’m talking about is money, the acquisition of power, the deals we make in the name of security, the unique soul-killing exhaustion that comes of caring too much for too long, and the faces madness take in our lives.
Also quite a lot of people get shot.
Mulholland Books, the suspence fiction imprint of Little, Brown and Company also publish the work of comic book writers Joe Lansdale and Greg Rucka, and have JJ Abrams on their books too.
I rather liked Crooked Little Vein. The wife loved it. We’re in
- Dennis Barger Responds to DC Comics’ 100 Page Walmart Exclusive News - June 22, 2018
- Exclusive Walmart Deal For 100-Page Monthly DC Comics Anthologies With Brian Bendis’ Batman and Tom King’s Superman - June 22, 2018
- Britain Gets Batburgers for Real - June 21, 2018
- Dellec Gets a Relaunch and a Primer in Aspen Press September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New Hatchet Series Launches from American Mythology in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018