And he writes about it all here, saying;
In GUN MACHINE, I’m writing about a disruptive event: a small sealed Manhattan apartment filled with hundreds of guns, each one used in a single unsolved homicide. But what I’m talking about is money, the acquisition of power, the deals we make in the name of security, the unique soul-killing exhaustion that comes of caring too much for too long, and the faces madness take in our lives.
Also quite a lot of people get shot.
Mulholland Books, the suspence fiction imprint of Little, Brown and Company also publish the work of comic book writers Joe Lansdale and Greg Rucka, and have JJ Abrams on their books too.
I rather liked Crooked Little Vein. The wife loved it. We’re in
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018