And he writes about it all here, saying;
In GUN MACHINE, I’m writing about a disruptive event: a small sealed Manhattan apartment filled with hundreds of guns, each one used in a single unsolved homicide. But what I’m talking about is money, the acquisition of power, the deals we make in the name of security, the unique soul-killing exhaustion that comes of caring too much for too long, and the faces madness take in our lives.
Also quite a lot of people get shot.
Mulholland Books, the suspence fiction imprint of Little, Brown and Company also publish the work of comic book writers Joe Lansdale and Greg Rucka, and have JJ Abrams on their books too.
I rather liked Crooked Little Vein. The wife loved it. We’re in
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018