And that would be saying something. Because the X-Men has been a tracking title (/franchise) for the health of the industry for the better part of four decades. They were there when things started taking off in the 60s, and again during the late-70’s reboot, and came roaring on all throughout the 80s, up through the early 90’s Jim Lee era. What will we be saying about X-Men Schism in 2030?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
As prostitute depowered, repowered dead characters go, there’s pretty much Stacy-X. Created by Joe Casey and Tom Raney in Uncanny X-Men, then moving to New Warriors, she met her untimely demise in New Warriors #17 in an accident.
THE BIGGEST MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY IS HERE!
So we knew Warren Ellis and Jamie McKelvie were working on a secret Marvel project. Turns out that was a terribly appropriate phrase.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
However, Bleeding Cool has now learned that World War Z will be filming in London and Pinewood Studios later this year, with Brad Pitt still in the star spot.
Thanks to the Cine Web Radio for these three variant covers for the new issue of Total Film, featuring characters from X-Men: First Class in a very sixties stylee. We have Emma Frost’s Vogue, Charles Xavier’s Life and Magneto’s Esquire….
Here it is: 4 minutes and 2 seconds of freshly polished Green Lantern footage starring Ryan Reynolds and his CG muscle suit. Or at least I hope so. I’m updating with my phone.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017