Seriously, who do Archaia think they are? IDW?
At C2E2 they announced the graphic novel adaptation of Jim Henson’s A Tale Of Sand.
Yesterday they announced a graphic anthologybased on The Immortals movie, by Ben Templesmith, David Mack, Ron Marz and Dennis Calero, all edited by ex-Marvel editor Nate Cosby.
Today they have announced another graphic anthology based on Jim Henson’s The Storyteller, by Mike Maihack, Jim McCann, Roger Langridge, Paul Tobin, Marjorie Liu, Jennifer Meyer, Brian Clevinger, Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray, Chris Eliopoulos,Jeff Parker, Janet Lee, Colleen Coover, Francesco Francavilla, Tom Fowler, Evan Shaner, Katie Cook, Ron Marz, and again edited by Nate Cosby.
And now they’ve hired the games industry’s Mike Kennedy as their new Publisher.
I said at C2E2 that the company booth prescence was not so much looking to step up to IDW and Dark Horse, but to Marvel and DC. These kind of projects and announcements can only help their prominence.
Photo from Calowder.
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018