It’s a counter culture magazine of activism, oddness and philosophy that bucks pretty much whatever pop culture trend is around. It’s given us free CDs, mini-comics, iron on transfers and Christmas annuals. Well, now Alan Moore‘s magazine next trick is to jump off the pages and into performance.
On May 2nd, as part of the London Word Festival, Alan Moore comperes a Dodgem Logic 2011 evening with artists Steve Aylett, Savage Pencil, Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill talking about their comic work, with Robin Ince bringing his standup mates for a show, with music by The Retro Spankees.
The evening takes place at The Round Chapel in Hackney on May the 4th (be with you) from 7pm, with tickets from £10. I’ve just bought mine…
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018