It’s a counter culture magazine of activism, oddness and philosophy that bucks pretty much whatever pop culture trend is around. It’s given us free CDs, mini-comics, iron on transfers and Christmas annuals. Well, now Alan Moore‘s magazine next trick is to jump off the pages and into performance.
On May 2nd, as part of the London Word Festival, Alan Moore comperes a Dodgem Logic 2011 evening with artists Steve Aylett, Savage Pencil, Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill talking about their comic work, with Robin Ince bringing his standup mates for a show, with music by The Retro Spankees.
The evening takes place at The Round Chapel in Hackney on May the 4th (be with you) from 7pm, with tickets from £10. I’ve just bought mine…
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Survival Fetish Meets Its Finale in Black Mask August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- In Which Marvel Comic Can I Find Death’s Head Today? (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- The Raid, The Girl Who Danced With Death, Assassin’s Creed and Remind Launch from Titan Comics in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018