It’s a counter culture magazine of activism, oddness and philosophy that bucks pretty much whatever pop culture trend is around. It’s given us free CDs, mini-comics, iron on transfers and Christmas annuals. Well, now Alan Moore‘s magazine next trick is to jump off the pages and into performance.
On May 2nd, as part of the London Word Festival, Alan Moore comperes a Dodgem Logic 2011 evening with artists Steve Aylett, Savage Pencil, Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill talking about their comic work, with Robin Ince bringing his standup mates for a show, with music by The Retro Spankees.
The evening takes place at The Round Chapel in Hackney on May the 4th (be with you) from 7pm, with tickets from £10. I’ve just bought mine…
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018