It’s a counter culture magazine of activism, oddness and philosophy that bucks pretty much whatever pop culture trend is around. It’s given us free CDs, mini-comics, iron on transfers and Christmas annuals. Well, now Alan Moore‘s magazine next trick is to jump off the pages and into performance.
On May 2nd, as part of the London Word Festival, Alan Moore comperes a Dodgem Logic 2011 evening with artists Steve Aylett, Savage Pencil, Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill talking about their comic work, with Robin Ince bringing his standup mates for a show, with music by The Retro Spankees.
The evening takes place at The Round Chapel in Hackney on May the 4th (be with you) from 7pm, with tickets from £10. I’ve just bought mine…
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018