You can feel it in the air — Winter’s almost done, con season is getting underway, and March Madness is here. It’s been a busy March weekend for comics news and it’s not quite over yet — USA Today has word that Rob Liefeld and Robert Kirkman are teaming up for The Infinite, a time-travel sf comic coming in August from Image/Skybound.
In the future, the world has fallen to a villain who has discovered time travel. A soldier named Bowen goes back to visit his 19-year-old self, Bo, at a turning point in his life and to persuade him and others to help defeat “The Infinite” and prevent impending doom.
“A lot of people in comic books are trying to save the world. Not a lot of them are trying to save the world after having seen it destroyed,” says Kirkman, who is releasing The Infinite on his Image imprint, Skybound.
Adds Liefeld: “It’s a buddy movie with yourself.”
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017