You can feel it in the air — Winter’s almost done, con season is getting underway, and March Madness is here. It’s been a busy March weekend for comics news and it’s not quite over yet — USA Today has word that Rob Liefeld and Robert Kirkman are teaming up for The Infinite, a time-travel sf comic coming in August from Image/Skybound.
In the future, the world has fallen to a villain who has discovered time travel. A soldier named Bowen goes back to visit his 19-year-old self, Bo, at a turning point in his life and to persuade him and others to help defeat “The Infinite” and prevent impending doom.
“A lot of people in comic books are trying to save the world. Not a lot of them are trying to save the world after having seen it destroyed,” says Kirkman, who is releasing The Infinite on his Image imprint, Skybound.
Adds Liefeld: “It’s a buddy movie with yourself.”
- The Secret History of St. Patrick’s Day Debauchery - March 17, 2018
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017