You can feel it in the air — Winter’s almost done, con season is getting underway, and March Madness is here. It’s been a busy March weekend for comics news and it’s not quite over yet — USA Today has word that Rob Liefeld and Robert Kirkman are teaming up for The Infinite, a time-travel sf comic coming in August from Image/Skybound.
In the future, the world has fallen to a villain who has discovered time travel. A soldier named Bowen goes back to visit his 19-year-old self, Bo, at a turning point in his life and to persuade him and others to help defeat “The Infinite” and prevent impending doom.
“A lot of people in comic books are trying to save the world. Not a lot of them are trying to save the world after having seen it destroyed,” says Kirkman, who is releasing The Infinite on his Image imprint, Skybound.
Adds Liefeld: “It’s a buddy movie with yourself.”
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017