You can feel it in the air — Winter’s almost done, con season is getting underway, and March Madness is here. It’s been a busy March weekend for comics news and it’s not quite over yet — USA Today has word that Rob Liefeld and Robert Kirkman are teaming up for The Infinite, a time-travel sf comic coming in August from Image/Skybound.
In the future, the world has fallen to a villain who has discovered time travel. A soldier named Bowen goes back to visit his 19-year-old self, Bo, at a turning point in his life and to persuade him and others to help defeat “The Infinite” and prevent impending doom.
“A lot of people in comic books are trying to save the world. Not a lot of them are trying to save the world after having seen it destroyed,” says Kirkman, who is releasing The Infinite on his Image imprint, Skybound.
Adds Liefeld: “It’s a buddy movie with yourself.”
- LeBron James May Reboot Friday the 13th Film Franchise - October 22, 2018
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018