Directly from the BPRD panel at Emerald City Comic Con, Ed Kaye of Hypergeek writes for Bleeding Cool, and runs down the bullet points for discussion…
Guy Davis is off BPRD as the regular artist with the third issue of BPRD: Gods, out this Wednesday. He has a new project to work on, but he’s not talking abiut it… yet. (The Marquis – Rich)
Tyler Crook is the new artist, starting with BPRD: Monsters #1
The first image from the new book will be on show at the Dark Horse booth. Expect Bleeding Cool to update this article with it later.
Oh and yes, Mike Mignola will be going back to being regular artist on his creation Hellboy. He’ll start to draw that next month, though the first book won’t appear until 2012.
Give him a big hand. Like the one Hellboy has got.
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018