Directly from the BPRD panel at Emerald City Comic Con, Ed Kaye of Hypergeek writes for Bleeding Cool, and runs down the bullet points for discussion…
Guy Davis is off BPRD as the regular artist with the third issue of BPRD: Gods, out this Wednesday. He has a new project to work on, but he’s not talking abiut it… yet. (The Marquis – Rich)
Tyler Crook is the new artist, starting with BPRD: Monsters #1
The first image from the new book will be on show at the Dark Horse booth. Expect Bleeding Cool to update this article with it later.
Oh and yes, Mike Mignola will be going back to being regular artist on his creation Hellboy. He’ll start to draw that next month, though the first book won’t appear until 2012.
Give him a big hand. Like the one Hellboy has got.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018