Directly from the BPRD panel at Emerald City Comic Con, Ed Kaye of Hypergeek writes for Bleeding Cool, and runs down the bullet points for discussion…
Guy Davis is off BPRD as the regular artist with the third issue of BPRD: Gods, out this Wednesday. He has a new project to work on, but he’s not talking abiut it… yet. (The Marquis – Rich)
Tyler Crook is the new artist, starting with BPRD: Monsters #1
The first image from the new book will be on show at the Dark Horse booth. Expect Bleeding Cool to update this article with it later.
Oh and yes, Mike Mignola will be going back to being regular artist on his creation Hellboy. He’ll start to draw that next month, though the first book won’t appear until 2012.
Give him a big hand. Like the one Hellboy has got.
- Nothing on the Super Sons #14 Cover Appears Inside the Comic (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- Everything You Knew About The Black Widow Was Wrong. Again. (Tales Of Suspense #103 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018
- Before The Bat Wedding – Tom King and Tony S Daniel Will Tell A Joker Story - March 21, 2018
- Shout Sheet for Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD – Simmons’ Greatest Fear is Realised? - March 21, 2018
- Thor #1 and Justice League #1 on Cover of Next Week’s Previews Catalogue - March 21, 2018