The FBI have targeted anyone who might have been involved with the Denial Of Service attacks on PayPal, Mastercard, Amazon and more in the wake of the Wikileaks release of ambassadorial communiques, with over forty search warrants and subpoenas so far.
Gawkwer talked to a 19 year old female member of Anonymous, and a target of the current investigation, and who was raidied for moderating an IRC chat room – something I haven’t used for seventeen years, and suddenly got all nostalgic reading about.
The agent in charge of my particular warrant actually asked me if I owned a Guy Fawkes mask. I told him no and then asked him if he was disappointed that he wouldn’t have a picture of “a real live Anon’s mask” to hang in his office. He actually said yes. He gave me his card before he left. Later on, when he talked to my family, he told them that if I released his info to Anonymous, he would bring “the full force of the FBI” down upon me.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017