The FBI have targeted anyone who might have been involved with the Denial Of Service attacks on PayPal, Mastercard, Amazon and more in the wake of the Wikileaks release of ambassadorial communiques, with over forty search warrants and subpoenas so far.
Gawkwer talked to a 19 year old female member of Anonymous, and a target of the current investigation, and who was raidied for moderating an IRC chat room – something I haven’t used for seventeen years, and suddenly got all nostalgic reading about.
The agent in charge of my particular warrant actually asked me if I owned a Guy Fawkes mask. I told him no and then asked him if he was disappointed that he wouldn’t have a picture of “a real live Anon’s mask” to hang in his office. He actually said yes. He gave me his card before he left. Later on, when he talked to my family, he told them that if I released his info to Anonymous, he would bring “the full force of the FBI” down upon me.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017