The FBI have targeted anyone who might have been involved with the Denial Of Service attacks on PayPal, Mastercard, Amazon and more in the wake of the Wikileaks release of ambassadorial communiques, with over forty search warrants and subpoenas so far.
Gawkwer talked to a 19 year old female member of Anonymous, and a target of the current investigation, and who was raidied for moderating an IRC chat room – something I haven’t used for seventeen years, and suddenly got all nostalgic reading about.
The agent in charge of my particular warrant actually asked me if I owned a Guy Fawkes mask. I told him no and then asked him if he was disappointed that he wouldn’t have a picture of “a real live Anon’s mask” to hang in his office. He actually said yes. He gave me his card before he left. Later on, when he talked to my family, he told them that if I released his info to Anonymous, he would bring “the full force of the FBI” down upon me.
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018
- DC Comics’ The Silencer #1 by John Romita, Released Early on Apple iTunes - January 19, 2018
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Free Beer Given Away in London to Promote Kingsman: The Golden Circle on DVD/Blu-ray/Download - January 19, 2018