In the left corner, Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment. In the right, a fat rabbit in a cape. This is the image from t-shirt creators Fat Rabbit Farm that Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment has found so objectionable that a notice of trademark infringement has been issued.
Really? I know that as a trademark holder one is obliged to defend the trademark against possible infringements or risk losing it, but seriously, would anyone look at the following T-shirt and be confused as to wheteher it is aan Lee project or not?
* I am not a lawyer and I do not play one on the internet.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017