In the left corner, Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment. In the right, a fat rabbit in a cape. This is the image from t-shirt creators Fat Rabbit Farm that Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment has found so objectionable that a notice of trademark infringement has been issued.
Really? I know that as a trademark holder one is obliged to defend the trademark against possible infringements or risk losing it, but seriously, would anyone look at the following T-shirt and be confused as to wheteher it is aan Lee project or not?
* I am not a lawyer and I do not play one on the internet.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018