In the left corner, Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment. In the right, a fat rabbit in a cape. This is the image from t-shirt creators Fat Rabbit Farm that Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment has found so objectionable that a notice of trademark infringement has been issued.
Really? I know that as a trademark holder one is obliged to defend the trademark against possible infringements or risk losing it, but seriously, would anyone look at the following T-shirt and be confused as to wheteher it is aan Lee project or not?
* I am not a lawyer and I do not play one on the internet.
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017
- Will Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter Return Next Month? DC Giving Away Another Free Comic… - April 26, 2017
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017