In the left corner, Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment. In the right, a fat rabbit in a cape. This is the image from t-shirt creators Fat Rabbit Farm that Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment has found so objectionable that a notice of trademark infringement has been issued.
Really? I know that as a trademark holder one is obliged to defend the trademark against possible infringements or risk losing it, but seriously, would anyone look at the following T-shirt and be confused as to wheteher it is aan Lee project or not?
* I am not a lawyer and I do not play one on the internet.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017