SwapWatch: Publisher Microcosm is offering to trade in your Kindle in return for comics, books and fanzines.
“Why let fad technology kill print when you can take a stand and fill up your shelves in the process?”
LocalWatch: The residents of Cookeville discover the “Cookeville pedigree” comic book collection.
Named for its point of origin (Cookeville, Tennessee) the collection was acquired in the 1990’s by Steve Geppi, who integrated copies he needed into his personal collection and placed the rest in the Diamond Gallery stock. Cookevilles are very easy to recognize because of the “SN” mark.
ElectronBoyWatch: The people behind the Make-A-Wish-styled Electron Boy events that received international publicity earlier this year have released an Electron Boy comic book modelled on the young boy in question and available to be signed at the New Orleans Comic Con at the end of the month. All proceeds will go towards the Make-A-Wish foundation.
The crew, most of whose members live in Austin, Texas, flew to Seattle in November to give Erik the first copy.
Campbell said he remembers Erik’s exact words: “THIS IS SO COOL.”
Does this mean that every year, as comic prices get higher and higher, DC are going to keep dropping the page count? That would make 2020 the year DC start their new 2 pages and a cover promotion.
Still haunted by the events in Revenge of the Sith, Darth Vader must set aside his past and put his future on hold for a mission to the mysterious Ghost Nebula to locate–and if possible, rescue–a missing Imperial expeditionary force.
Green Lantern John Stewart has a few words for those who worships Evil’s Might.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018