SwapWatch: Publisher Microcosm is offering to trade in your Kindle in return for comics, books and fanzines.
“Why let fad technology kill print when you can take a stand and fill up your shelves in the process?”
LocalWatch: The residents of Cookeville discover the “Cookeville pedigree” comic book collection.
Named for its point of origin (Cookeville, Tennessee) the collection was acquired in the 1990’s by Steve Geppi, who integrated copies he needed into his personal collection and placed the rest in the Diamond Gallery stock. Cookevilles are very easy to recognize because of the “SN” mark.
ElectronBoyWatch: The people behind the Make-A-Wish-styled Electron Boy events that received international publicity earlier this year have released an Electron Boy comic book modelled on the young boy in question and available to be signed at the New Orleans Comic Con at the end of the month. All proceeds will go towards the Make-A-Wish foundation.
The crew, most of whose members live in Austin, Texas, flew to Seattle in November to give Erik the first copy.
Campbell said he remembers Erik’s exact words: “THIS IS SO COOL.”
Does this mean that every year, as comic prices get higher and higher, DC are going to keep dropping the page count? That would make 2020 the year DC start their new 2 pages and a cover promotion.
Still haunted by the events in Revenge of the Sith, Darth Vader must set aside his past and put his future on hold for a mission to the mysterious Ghost Nebula to locate–and if possible, rescue–a missing Imperial expeditionary force.
Green Lantern John Stewart has a few words for those who worships Evil’s Might.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017