A series of tweets:
Amanda Palmer: hey guess what we did last night (and this time it’s legal)
Ayelet Waldman: For those curious about the mystery event that happened in my parlor last night, here’s a clue.
Neil Gaiman: But the best thing about the dress is that it was Amanda’s original 12 year old busking wedding dress. Dry-cleaned. @amandapalmer and I tangoed. She was wonderful. I was appalling. It was great.
Armistead Maupin: Amanda Palmer to Neil Gaiman during their wedding vows: “You don’t have to make me up.” So honored to be there.
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017