A series of tweets:
Amanda Palmer: hey guess what we did last night (and this time it’s legal)
Ayelet Waldman: For those curious about the mystery event that happened in my parlor last night, here’s a clue.
Neil Gaiman: But the best thing about the dress is that it was Amanda’s original 12 year old busking wedding dress. Dry-cleaned. @amandapalmer and I tangoed. She was wonderful. I was appalling. It was great.
Armistead Maupin: Amanda Palmer to Neil Gaiman during their wedding vows: “You don’t have to make me up.” So honored to be there.
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017