A series of tweets:
Amanda Palmer: hey guess what we did last night (and this time it’s legal)
Ayelet Waldman: For those curious about the mystery event that happened in my parlor last night, here’s a clue.
Neil Gaiman: But the best thing about the dress is that it was Amanda’s original 12 year old busking wedding dress. Dry-cleaned. @amandapalmer and I tangoed. She was wonderful. I was appalling. It was great.
Armistead Maupin: Amanda Palmer to Neil Gaiman during their wedding vows: “You don’t have to make me up.” So honored to be there.
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017