A series of tweets:
Amanda Palmer: hey guess what we did last night (and this time it’s legal)
Ayelet Waldman: For those curious about the mystery event that happened in my parlor last night, here’s a clue.
Neil Gaiman: But the best thing about the dress is that it was Amanda’s original 12 year old busking wedding dress. Dry-cleaned. @amandapalmer and I tangoed. She was wonderful. I was appalling. It was great.
Armistead Maupin: Amanda Palmer to Neil Gaiman during their wedding vows: “You don’t have to make me up.” So honored to be there.
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018