A series of tweets:
Amanda Palmer: hey guess what we did last night (and this time it’s legal)
Ayelet Waldman: For those curious about the mystery event that happened in my parlor last night, here’s a clue.
Neil Gaiman: But the best thing about the dress is that it was Amanda’s original 12 year old busking wedding dress. Dry-cleaned. @amandapalmer and I tangoed. She was wonderful. I was appalling. It was great.
Armistead Maupin: Amanda Palmer to Neil Gaiman during their wedding vows: “You don’t have to make me up.” So honored to be there.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018