Olivier Schrauwen has a reputation in the Belgian scene as a successful animator turned comic book auteur. He’s been printed in part in the US before, and his Windsor McCay-influenced work was highlighted by Dave Eggers last year, but in August, Fantagraphics are publishing his first American graphic novel. The Man Who Grew His Beard collects seven stories, often focussing on the difference between the inner mind and the outer reality.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017