Olivier Schrauwen has a reputation in the Belgian scene as a successful animator turned comic book auteur. He’s been printed in part in the US before, and his Windsor McCay-influenced work was highlighted by Dave Eggers last year, but in August, Fantagraphics are publishing his first American graphic novel. The Man Who Grew His Beard collects seven stories, often focussing on the difference between the inner mind and the outer reality.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018