Olivier Schrauwen has a reputation in the Belgian scene as a successful animator turned comic book auteur. He’s been printed in part in the US before, and his Windsor McCay-influenced work was highlighted by Dave Eggers last year, but in August, Fantagraphics are publishing his first American graphic novel. The Man Who Grew His Beard collects seven stories, often focussing on the difference between the inner mind and the outer reality.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017