Olivier Schrauwen has a reputation in the Belgian scene as a successful animator turned comic book auteur. He’s been printed in part in the US before, and his Windsor McCay-influenced work was highlighted by Dave Eggers last year, but in August, Fantagraphics are publishing his first American graphic novel. The Man Who Grew His Beard collects seven stories, often focussing on the difference between the inner mind and the outer reality.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017