Up for sale, right now is Watchmen Page One, Issue One, with Rorschach’s monologue and the move from smily face button up, up, to the window from where the Comedian fell. And a Rorschach appearance with his End Of The World sign. This is the big one folks.
Currently listed at $6000. There’s no way it’s going to go for just that.
The page is being sold as part of the 2010 November Dallas Signature Comics & Comic Art Auction.
Anyone fancy a heist?
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017