Up for sale, right now is Watchmen Page One, Issue One, with Rorschach’s monologue and the move from smily face button up, up, to the window from where the Comedian fell. And a Rorschach appearance with his End Of The World sign. This is the big one folks.
Currently listed at $6000. There’s no way it’s going to go for just that.
The page is being sold as part of the 2010 November Dallas Signature Comics & Comic Art Auction.
Anyone fancy a heist?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017