Up for sale, right now is Watchmen Page One, Issue One, with Rorschach’s monologue and the move from smily face button up, up, to the window from where the Comedian fell. And a Rorschach appearance with his End Of The World sign. This is the big one folks.
Currently listed at $6000. There’s no way it’s going to go for just that.
The page is being sold as part of the 2010 November Dallas Signature Comics & Comic Art Auction.
Anyone fancy a heist?
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017