Up for sale, right now is Watchmen Page One, Issue One, with Rorschach’s monologue and the move from smily face button up, up, to the window from where the Comedian fell. And a Rorschach appearance with his End Of The World sign. This is the big one folks.
Currently listed at $6000. There’s no way it’s going to go for just that.
The page is being sold as part of the 2010 November Dallas Signature Comics & Comic Art Auction.
Anyone fancy a heist?
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018