This is the winning entry in the now-annual Observer/Jonathan Cape graphic short story competition. Room 208 by Stephen Collins and the runner up strips are currently exhibited in the gallery section of Orbital Comics in London, off Leicester Square, as part of the ComICA festival.
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018