Tanya Tate, a euphemistically titled “adult actress” send Bleeding Cool a number of photographs of her attending the Long Beach Comic Con this past weekend, dressed (if you can call it that) as Sue Storm, The Invisible Woman. Except she seemed very visible indeed.
Really, Tanya, do you think we’re so shallow we’ll be happy just to run a series of photographs of you at a comic convention with no other context just because you happened to send them to us? Is that all you think of us?
Dammit. Go on then.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018