This is The Bleeding Cool ComicChron Robot speaking. I come for your women. But for now I merely collate comic-related bits and pieces online. One day I will rule. Until that day, read on.
“Here’s a fun aside. Alan Moore volunteered to take over as writer, but I stupidly stuck with the writer Dick gave me. I saw it as a matter of loyalty. Having been a freelancer for about 10 years (moonlighting as a copy editor when I worked in book publishing), I couldn’t warm up to the idea of firing a freelancer. As a result, Karen Berger got her big break with Swamp Thing and I went nowhere (as I deserved, having turned Thriller, among others, into a mediocre bore.”
“Hopefully, there will be 1,581,” he said. “My 72-year-old mother is coming in her Catwoman costume and she can’t do it all by herself.”
“We’ve seen customers date, get married, and even get divorced through the years. We had one couple get married in our store,” say Allie and Jeremy Tiedeman. “We’ve had pregnant customers whose kids are now grown up and picking out their own books. This is something you can never get online.
Monday night, burglars broke into A Muddy Cup and Comics Dungeon in Wallingford, smashing the windows and trying to scavenge what they could from the registers of both businesses. Bizarrely, the burglars lost $80 in the process.
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018