So you may not have an inverted cross on the cover of Batman And Robin. But this is what you can have on the inside of a Batbook.
From the most recent issue of Azrael, in which The Vatican has sent out The Crusader, a super-powered assassin to rub out heretics. And here’s where Azrael gives him a vision of what the Pope is really about…
This, apparently, is perfectly fine.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017