Kcuf em syawedis…
You know those calculator games where you can type in 55378008, turn it upside down and it reads “Boobless” that used to amuse every seven year old boy in maths lessons?
Well, fittingly, Zattana #4 featured a gallic variation. Here’s the cover.
See those numbers on the machines? Let’s turn them upside down.
Pardon my French.
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018