James Robinson half-spilled it at New York Comic Con. That he was to be writing a new Hawkman series for DC. Most websites pretended they hadn’t heard it, but Bleeding Cool is always a bit of a bigmouth.
Now I understand that Batman And Robin artist Philip Tan is to be drawing the adventures of the feathered warrior. Here’s a glimpse of of a print he drew from earlier this year;
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017
- Tom King Teases Two Pages Of Mister Miracle #1 - June 27, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Tears Through First Printing, Goes To Second - June 27, 2017
- Washington DC’s Awesome Con 2017: A Con Continually On The Verge Of Something Big - June 27, 2017