Batman And Robin has been slipping schedule-wise for a little while as we come to the end of Grant Morrison’s run. For yesterday’s story on the new Batman And Robin #15, I had to go back to August’s solicitations to get the cover image.
So how can they catch up a bit schedule-wise? The old fashioned way – multiple artists!
I understand that Officer Downe‘s Chris Burnham will be taking over part of Batman And Robin #16, channelling his inner Geoff Darrow into more of a Frank Quitely look.
The solicited artist, Cameron Stewart, has only drawn the first part of the issue – though the solicitations only listed him.
The book will see publication on November 3rd, two weeks after #15. Then issue #17, solicited for November, by new creators on Pete Tomasi, Patrick Gleason and Mark Irwin, will follow shortly afterwards.
And will be on time! Honest!
- Spoilers for March 2018 ‘Playback’ Loot Crate, Order Deadline Today - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics Publishing Batman/Catwoman Wedding Album and More - March 19, 2018
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brad Meltzer, David Baldacci — and Alex Segura? - March 19, 2018
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018