Batman And Robin has been slipping schedule-wise for a little while as we come to the end of Grant Morrison’s run. For yesterday’s story on the new Batman And Robin #15, I had to go back to August’s solicitations to get the cover image.
So how can they catch up a bit schedule-wise? The old fashioned way – multiple artists!
I understand that Officer Downe‘s Chris Burnham will be taking over part of Batman And Robin #16, channelling his inner Geoff Darrow into more of a Frank Quitely look.
The solicited artist, Cameron Stewart, has only drawn the first part of the issue – though the solicitations only listed him.
The book will see publication on November 3rd, two weeks after #15. Then issue #17, solicited for November, by new creators on Pete Tomasi, Patrick Gleason and Mark Irwin, will follow shortly afterwards.
And will be on time! Honest!
- What If… Netflix’s Iron Fist Was More Like a Buddhist Monk? - June 25, 2018
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018