Batman And Robin has been slipping schedule-wise for a little while as we come to the end of Grant Morrison’s run. For yesterday’s story on the new Batman And Robin #15, I had to go back to August’s solicitations to get the cover image.
So how can they catch up a bit schedule-wise? The old fashioned way – multiple artists!
I understand that Officer Downe‘s Chris Burnham will be taking over part of Batman And Robin #16, channelling his inner Geoff Darrow into more of a Frank Quitely look.
The solicited artist, Cameron Stewart, has only drawn the first part of the issue – though the solicitations only listed him.
The book will see publication on November 3rd, two weeks after #15. Then issue #17, solicited for November, by new creators on Pete Tomasi, Patrick Gleason and Mark Irwin, will follow shortly afterwards.
And will be on time! Honest!
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018