It was probably the best scene in the vaguely disappoointing Iron Man 2. Tony Stark gets flung the case. He opens it, places it down on the ground and it envelops him, rising up and around him, to create a mini-version of the famous suit. And now you can do the same. If ever you are being attacked by a Russian ex-con wielding whiplash technology, put it down on the ground, open it up… and serve him with immigration papers!
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018