It was probably the best scene in the vaguely disappoointing Iron Man 2. Tony Stark gets flung the case. He opens it, places it down on the ground and it envelops him, rising up and around him, to create a mini-version of the famous suit. And now you can do the same. If ever you are being attacked by a Russian ex-con wielding whiplash technology, put it down on the ground, open it up… and serve him with immigration papers!
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018