It was probably the best scene in the vaguely disappoointing Iron Man 2. Tony Stark gets flung the case. He opens it, places it down on the ground and it envelops him, rising up and around him, to create a mini-version of the famous suit. And now you can do the same. If ever you are being attacked by a Russian ex-con wielding whiplash technology, put it down on the ground, open it up… and serve him with immigration papers!
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018