There is often as much skill in the placing of an advertisement as in the creation of it. Media Buying and Planning are all about creating the biggest impact with the elements available. But sometimes events just combine to create the perfect ad. Like in this week’s issue of Green Lantern, with an ad for the new Wednesday Comics.
Oh and if you’re confused by some of the dead names mentioned in the issue, here’s a list of Who’s Dead.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018