There is often as much skill in the placing of an advertisement as in the creation of it. Media Buying and Planning are all about creating the biggest impact with the elements available. But sometimes events just combine to create the perfect ad. Like in this week’s issue of Green Lantern, with an ad for the new Wednesday Comics.
Oh and if you’re confused by some of the dead names mentioned in the issue, here’s a list of Who’s Dead.
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: All It Takes Is One Employee Who Doesn’t Care - August 18, 2018
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool: The Guano Guy - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018