There is often as much skill in the placing of an advertisement as in the creation of it. Media Buying and Planning are all about creating the biggest impact with the elements available. But sometimes events just combine to create the perfect ad. Like in this week’s issue of Green Lantern, with an ad for the new Wednesday Comics.
Oh and if you’re confused by some of the dead names mentioned in the issue, here’s a list of Who’s Dead.
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018
- Alex Paknadel and Martin Simmonds Launch Friendo in Vault’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018