It’s not exactly been a big secret that there have been a few hiccups over Diamond Comics Distribution’s relocation of their Memphis branch and bringing in a new warehouse management system.
Some retailers have found certain orders severely truncated, delayed or disappeared entirely over the last few months.
Which is why, for retailers, Diamond are bringing in a massive sale on thousands of items and, more widely, removing their reorder fee for two weeks on any in-stock product – usually an additional 3% of the wholesale price.
This should prove plenty of an incentive for comic retailers to both fill their shelves – and a stringest test to put the new distribution system through its paces. And, if it all goes well, a happier face for Diamond’s customers.
So if you ever wanted to ask for credit from your local Comic Book Guy, now would be the time.
Image copyright Fox.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018