It’s not exactly been a big secret that there have been a few hiccups over Diamond Comics Distribution’s relocation of their Memphis branch and bringing in a new warehouse management system.
Some retailers have found certain orders severely truncated, delayed or disappeared entirely over the last few months.
Which is why, for retailers, Diamond are bringing in a massive sale on thousands of items and, more widely, removing their reorder fee for two weeks on any in-stock product – usually an additional 3% of the wholesale price.
This should prove plenty of an incentive for comic retailers to both fill their shelves – and a stringest test to put the new distribution system through its paces. And, if it all goes well, a happier face for Diamond’s customers.
So if you ever wanted to ask for credit from your local Comic Book Guy, now would be the time.
Image copyright Fox.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018