It’s not exactly been a big secret that there have been a few hiccups over Diamond Comics Distribution’s relocation of their Memphis branch and bringing in a new warehouse management system.
Some retailers have found certain orders severely truncated, delayed or disappeared entirely over the last few months.
Which is why, for retailers, Diamond are bringing in a massive sale on thousands of items and, more widely, removing their reorder fee for two weeks on any in-stock product – usually an additional 3% of the wholesale price.
This should prove plenty of an incentive for comic retailers to both fill their shelves – and a stringest test to put the new distribution system through its paces. And, if it all goes well, a happier face for Diamond’s customers.
So if you ever wanted to ask for credit from your local Comic Book Guy, now would be the time.
Image copyright Fox.
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018