It’s not exactly been a big secret that there have been a few hiccups over Diamond Comics Distribution’s relocation of their Memphis branch and bringing in a new warehouse management system.
Some retailers have found certain orders severely truncated, delayed or disappeared entirely over the last few months.
Which is why, for retailers, Diamond are bringing in a massive sale on thousands of items and, more widely, removing their reorder fee for two weeks on any in-stock product – usually an additional 3% of the wholesale price.
This should prove plenty of an incentive for comic retailers to both fill their shelves – and a stringest test to put the new distribution system through its paces. And, if it all goes well, a happier face for Diamond’s customers.
So if you ever wanted to ask for credit from your local Comic Book Guy, now would be the time.
Image copyright Fox.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018