From DC Comics, comic stores, conventions, and creator studios can sign up for Retailer Exclusive Variant Covers for Strange Adventures #1 and the Robin 80th 100-pg. Super Spectacular #1, both out in March. Interested parties should contact Stuart Schreck, DC's Manager – Sales no later than Friday, December 20th. Man, that's like, in four days.
Marvel has more retailer opportunities for more titles – but as a result seem to get picked up less. Their February offers are available still, with March titles to be revealed soon.
- WOLVERINE #1 is now available for retailer exclusive variants! (Order by 1/10)
- ANT-MAN #1 (Order by 12/27)
- X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR #1 (Order by 12/27)
- GWEN STACY #1 (Order by 1/3)
- NEBULA #1 (Order by 1/3)
- THOR #3 (Order by 1/3)
- FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER #1 (Order by 1/17)
- GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY AND EMMA FROST #1 (Order by 1/17)
What's the betting J Scott Campbell's Studio will be signing up for the latter one? He does have what one might consider 'form' in that regard.