This week, Atari has thrown a brand new update into RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, as the game prepares for Halloween with Fright Fest content. This is official Six Flags content as they’re bringing some of their most popular rides during October to the game. We have a list for you here as well as a trailer, but some of these should look pretty familiar to frequent park attendees.
New features of the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Fright Fest update include:
- Face the Skull, Conquer the Mountain! Six Flags’ terrifying coaster, Skull Mountain, makes its grand debut!
- The brand new ice cream shop, Six Below, is now open for business. Offer sweet treats to your park guests!
- Enjoy the new Demon Rock statue in your park; don’t get too close — it might bite!
- Collect the brand-new Undead Hand decoration with a Fright Fest sign and the Six Flags Orange Flag!
- Complete Weekly Challenges to earn Six Flags assets and gain special currency to spin a wheel for fabulous prizes!
- New Scenario “Small but Durable” — your park has a contract with a new supplier that offers extremely durable rides! The catch? They hold half the peeps the previous models did. The goals for the 3 ranks are based on Peep count and Revenue Per Hour. Rewards based on performance include Coins, Tickets, Aquacoins, Experience Points and Skins. Skin Rewards:
- Bronze: Western skin for the Fortune Teller.
- Silver: Adventure skin for the Tornado
- Gold: Classic skin for the Twisted Twizzler