Square Enix has finally revealed the full list of games they’re bringing to PAX East this year, along with a full set of activities they have planed for attendees. The full list of games you can expect to check out will be Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy XIV Online, Life Is Strange 2, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross], and Star Ocean: Anamnesis. Here’s the details of the activities they have planned at their booths.
Other fan activities at the Square Enix booth include:
- Attempt the Final Fantasy XIV Seiryu Battle Challenge, where fans can challenge Seiryu to win an “I Beat Seiryu” t-shirt
- Have a chance to win a slime plush by taking a photo at the themed Dragon Quest Builders 2 photo wall and posting it on Twitter or Instagram
- Experience Dissidie Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] on a large touch screen
- Reunite with friends from Final Fantasy XI Online at the Final Fantasy XI ReFriender station. Register your FFXI character details and search for other players on the same World.
- Receive a special themed Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! lunch box, if you are one of the first 25 attendees per day to show proof of game purchase
- Have a chance to win a Mech edition and new Logitech headsets if you take a photograph with your Left Alive poster and post it on Twitter
- Daily giveaways, while supplies last, include:
- Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! buttons
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross], and Star Ocean: Anamnesis buttons
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 double-sided poster
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age double-sided poster
- Final Fantasy XIV Online foam dark knight swords
- Left Alive double-sided poster
Additionally, fans can visit booth #11031 to purchase the latest Square Enix merchandise, including BRING ARTS, PLAY ARTS KAI, plush toy, Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (“FFTCG”) and tabletop game. Attendees can also play some of our continuously expanding line of Square Enix tabletop games:
- For the first time in North America, the Final Fantasy XIV Gold Saucer Cactpot Party board game is available for purchase. Fans can step up to the table and learn how to play.
- Learn to play the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (“FFTCG”)! Players can stop by for lessons on how to play the ever-growing TCG and earn a powerful promo card.
- Attendees can also jump into a game of Chocobo’s Crystal Hunt or the upcoming Tomb Raider Legends: The Board Game.