Three new sellouts for Marvel Comics, three comics that have gone back to the printers for another run… and in stores for the 27th of February. Second printings all round.
(W) Eve Ewing (A) Luciano Vecchio (CA) Amy Reeder
Ironheart is caught between her need for independence and her obligations at M.I.T., and when an old friend is kidnapped, she needs to make some tough decisions. Luckily, she’s got a brand-new A.I. system on her side! Rated T SRP: $3.99
MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #2
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Javi Garron (CA) Marco D’Alfonso
• Miles is getting closer to solving the mystery of the thievery ring plaguing Brooklyn, but the Rhino has complicated matters quite a lot.
• Rhino doesn’t usually have minions preferring to charge alone. What’s behind this change of methodology?
• Plus, meet a new antagonist who may just become Miles’ most dangerous foe!
Rated T SRP: $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Ryan Stegman, J. P. Mayer
• Eddie Brock takes a walk down memory lane and revisits San Francisco for the first time in years.
• The homecoming is anything but pleasant, though, as he comes face-to-face with his estranged father and a little brother he never knew he had…
• This while the Venom symbiote remains silenced, perhaps forever, leaving Eddie to struggle by himself…
Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
No covers yet, and I can’t even find any from last week’s Marvel second printings… so here instead is a picture of a bunny rabbit. They are aso famous for multiplying.