Apparently, there’s still more stuff to find in Bloodborne than you may think, as one player stumbled upon one of the best easter eggs left. A Reddit user named HickRarrison discovered the alleyway that you see in the opening cinematic, physically in the game. It took a little bit of searching, but he says it’s “part of Cathedral Ward, next to where you find Arianna and the old man”. Here’s a comparison from the opening on top and the actual location below it.
It’s a nice easter egg for Bloodborne fans who think they’ve done it all. Even if you don’t find anything spectacular there, it’s cool that the alley actually does exist and it wasn’t just something thrown in for the sake of being a part of the dream. Enjoy looking it up yourself!
- Robotech, Bloodborne, Life Is Strange, Doctor Who and Lenore in Titan Comics' March 2019 Solicits
- You Can Now Play Bloodborne on PC Thanks to PlayStation Now
- Amazon Italy Leaks Several Games Including Bloodborne 2
- Bloodborne #3 Review: Under a Paleblood Sky
- Retailers Reassured That GameStop Won't Steal Their Business as Bloodborne Comic Gets Ongoing